FishHawk West will continue the tradition of premium community amenities, but there are no plans for an intra-local agreement between the other FishHawk Ranch Communities.
FishHawk West Amenities include:
- Walk-able neighborhoods with tree-lined streets
- Commercial office space, retail shopping, dining
- Geothermal heated lap pool
- Children’s splash pool
- Extensive walking/biking trails through community and conservation areas
- Dog Park
Lake house at Lake Hutto includes:
- Gathering Room
- Fitness Center
- Screened game room
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Childcare Center
- Stowers Elementary School
- Barrington Middle School
- (High school students will attend Newsome High School, just down FishHawk Boulevard)
The infrastructure is funded by creating a Community Development District (CDD) which lends money to the developer up front, to then be repaid by community residents that actually live there.
FishHawk Ranch CDD I, II and III have what is called an intra-local agreement whereby they are allowed to share amenities between districts. Residents in one district can enjoy amenities located (and maintained by) another district.
FishHawk West will be it’s own CDD, have it’s own amenities, and they will not be shared with or by residents of CDD I, II or III.